LTG Servers (hereinafter referred to as the Company) respects the right to privacy and undertakes to protect it for all Company’s customers, including the visitors of the Company’s website www.time4vps.eu (hereinafter referred to as the Website), and the dig into protect the privacy of their personal data and assurance of their rights as data subjects.
By processing your personal data we comply with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the Regulation), the Republic of Lithuania Law on the Protection of Personal Data – LPPD), the Law on Electronic Communications of the Republic of Lithuania (hereinafter referred the LEC) and other directly applicable legal acts governing the protection of personal data, as well as the instructions of the data protection supervisory authorities (in Lithuania – the State Data Protection Inspectorate).
2. What definitions are used?
Personal data means any information about a natural person who is identified or identifiable (the data subject); a natural person who can be identified, whose identity can be determined directly or indirectly, in particular, by the identifier, such as his name, personal identification number, location data and internet identifier, or according to one or more features of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
The data subject is a natural person, a customer of the Company (including the Website visitors) whose personal data are collected by the Company.
Consent of data subject means any express, specific and unequivocal expression of the will of the duly notified data subject in a statement or unambiguous manner in which he consents to processing of the personal data relating to him.
Data processing – any operation or sequence of operations, such as collecting, recording, sorting, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, extracting, accessing, using, disclosing, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise changing, by automated or non-automated means of personal data or personal data sets and access to them, as well as matching or interconnection with other data, their restriction, erasure or destruction.
Data processor means a natural or legal person, a public authority, an agency or other entity that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
Data controller is UAB Interneto Vizija, a company set up in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania, code 126350731, registered office address J. Kubiliaus g. 6, 08234 Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania, the data of which are collected and stored in the Register of Legal Persons.
A cookie is a small piece of text information automatically created when browsing the Website and is stored on your computer or other end device.
Direct marketing shall mean an activity intended for offering goods or services to individuals by post, telephone or any other direct means and/or for obtaining their opinion about the offered goods or services.
3. What of your personal data we collect?
The Company collects and further processes the following personal data that you submit to us yourself by signing up and/or ordering the services on the Website or by ordering services in other ways:
* e-mail address
* telephone number
* data relating to the provision of services, such as the service and details of its order, account numbers, billing, payment details, consent and disagreements regarding the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes
* any other data you provide additionally, at your own initiative, by signing up and/or ordering and managing the services
Your personal data referred to in clause 13 are stored during the period of cooperation of the Company and you (during the provision of services) and for 10 (ten) years from the end of this period.
The Company collects and further processes the personal data that you provide indirectly by signing up and (or) ordering services on the Website, i.e. these data are automatically collected from your computers and/or mobile devices when you access the Website:
* login IP address and time
* user’s browser and its version
* Website you visited before visiting our Website
* data on the use of services, such as data collected using cookies and similar technologies related to browsing the Internet, etc.
Your personal data referred to in clause 15 are stored during the period of cooperation of the Company and you (during the provision of services) and depending on the data, up to one year after the end of this period. These data may be stored for a longer period if there are other legal grounds for such storage period.
4. For what purposes we process your personal data?
The Company processes the above personal data for the following purposes of data processing:
* service purchase (order) processing and administration
* identification of the Company’s customers in the Company’s information systems, registering on the Website and logging in to your account.
* handling bookkeeping related to the service orders
* contacts with you for the performance of contractual obligations
* for direct marketing purposes (only with prior consents of the data subjects)
5. How do we process your personal data?
We ensure that your personal data will be:
* processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner
* data are collected for specified, clearly defined and for legitimate purposes, and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes
* adequate, appropriate data and necessary only for the purposes for which they are processed (applying the data reduction principle)
* accurate and, if necessary, updated (applying the precision principle)
* managed in such a way as to ensure the adequate protection of personal data, including the protection against unauthorized processing or processing of unauthorized data and unintentional loss, destruction or damage by appropriate technical or organizational measures (applying the principles of integrity and confidentiality)
6. What data subject rights you have?
You have the following rights of the data subjects which we will implement upon seed of your request (by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; by mail, at J. Kubiliaus g. 6, 08234 Vilnius, after your proper authentication:
* to have an access to your personal data and to be informed of how they are processed
* request to correct any inaccurate personal data relating to you, and request to supplement the incomplete personal data
* require the Company to delete personal data relating to you if:
a. they are no longer needed to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed
b. You withdraw the consent and there is no other legal basis for processing your personal data
c. personal data were processed illegally
d. on other grounds set out in the Regulation
* to require the Company to limit the processing of your personal data
* to receive personal data related to you that you have submitted to the Company in a systematic, commonly used and computer-readable format (you also have the right to ask the Company to transfer your personal data to another data controller)
* to disagree to the processing of your personal data (for example, for direct marketing or otherwise)
7. Personal data processing for direct marketing purpose
Only with your prior consent and following the LPPD, LEC and the provisions of the Regulation, we will send you the Company’s newsletters by e-mail and/or ask about the quality of existing services.
We process the following of your personal data for direct marketing purposes:
* full name
* e-mail address
Your personal data for direct marketing purposes are retained until your refusal to receive direct marketing communications is submitted.
8. To whom do we provide your personal data?
The Company’s employees are given access to your personal data only if it is necessary to fulfil their responsibilities and only with the employee’s obligation to comply with the confidentiality requirement.
The company can provide your personal data to:
* data processors who provide services to the Company and process your personal data on behalf of the Company and for the benefit of the Company or yourself
* law enforcement authorities when there is a legal basis
* other third parties, with your consent
We only use the data processors who ensure to have the appropriate technical and organizational measures in place, in such a way that the data processing complies with the requirements of the Regulation and ensures the protection of your rights as data subjects.
Please note that the above data processors have the right to process your personal data only according to our instructions.
The data processor cannot use another data processor without prior written permission of the Company (data controller) of a specific or general written permit.
Your personal data may also be provided in response to official requests from public authorities and the court, but only after verifying the legality of these requests.
Your personal data concerning the provision of relevant services (for example, domain/certificate registration in other countries, etc.) may be provided to other countries (including third countries), but only with your consent.
9. What cookies do we use, and how?
In order to make it possible for you to more conveniently and efficiently browse the Website and provide you with useful offers, we use the following cookies on the Website: “SESSID” (Information login to the customer system session).
These cookies are used when you connected to the customer system on https://www.ltgservers.com.
10. Links we provide on the website
The site will contain the links to third-party websites, legal acts, as well as social networks (has ability to share content on Facebook and LinkedIn social networks, Instagram as well as on YouTube). It should be noted that third-party sites whose links are posted on the Website are subject to the privacy policies of these websites and the Company is not responsible for the content of the information provided by these websites, their activities and their privacy policies.
Revision date: 2018-05-19